FOR MORE FLEXIBILITY... BOOK DIRECTLY WITH US!
The site is part of a protected natural environment, called "Natura 2000", due to the rarety and vulnerability of some of the wildlife.
The river is also a 1st category river, with the presence of salmon, trout, Grayling, Huchon ....
Fishing in this type of river is possible from early March to late September.
The fishing on site runs over a length of 4 km, sufficient for many fishing techniques such as: fly, worm, spoon etc..
It is also possible at the end of the camp to catch 'white' fish such as pike and carp.
Permits are available at the reception:
- Children under 12 years: 6 € per year
- Youth 12 to 18 years: 16 € per year valid throughout France
- Women: 32 €/per year valid throughout France
- Holiday makers: 11 € for one day
- 32 € valid for 7 consecutive days in France